Answers to Frequently Asked Questions or Problems
Scanner Models: OpticPro 9630P and/or FBIV
Problem: Yellow, Green, Grainy and/or Vertical Line images are scanned
1. Click on START
2. Click on RUN
3. Type COMMAND
4. Click on OK
A DOS prompt screen will appear
5. Type C: and press the ENTER key on your keyboard
6. Type CD \OP9630 and press the ENTER key on your keyboard
The DOS prompt should read C:\OP9630> if NOT please do not proceed further!
The next step needs to be completed from the C:\OP9630 directory only. If it does not read C:\OP9630> and you choose to continue, you may accidentally delete necessary files. Instead, you should contact our Technical Support department directly at for further assistance with this situation.
7. In the C:\OP9630> directory type DEL *.* and press the ENTER key on your keyboard
8. Press Y and then ENTER when the question appears to delete a specific file? <Y/N>
9. Type EXIT and press the Enter key on your keyboard
This will partially delete the driver for the OpticPro 9630P/FBIV. You will need to visit the following web page and download the latest driver to update the OpticPro 9630P/FBIV software:
Once downloaded, install the driver to the default directory of C:\OP9630. This will update the scanner driver and should solve any problems.
If this does not solve the problem, or you need assistance with this update, please feel free to contact our Technical Support department directly at for further assistance.