Software Updates/ Drivers
ExperVision's TypeReader OCR Update
Important! Please Read Before Downloading File
Last updated on May 15, 1997. If you are able to perform OCR without any
problems, and TypeReader's overall functionality is satisfactory, then it's not
recommended that you perform the update provided on this page. However, if
you are experiencing problems with your TypeReader OCR program, then download
the file that corresponds to your operating system (Windows 95, or Windows 3.x)
and perform the following steps.
1. After you download xxOCR-Vx.EXE to your hard drive, locate
TypeReader's directory (normally found inside the scanner's directory as
2. Next, move TROCR-Vx.EXE to TypeReader's directory.
3. Double-click on xxOCR-Vx.EXE and decompress all files into a temporary
4. Copy the decompressed file(s) to the TROCR directory and overwrite all
5. When finished, open Action Manager and perform an OCR action to test
© TYPEREADER OCR WINDOWS 95 UPDATE (95OCR-V2.EXE)
File Size: 94k
© TYPEREADER OCR WINDOWS 3.X UPDATE (31OCR-V2.EXE
File Size: 72k
| What's New | Where to Buy | News & Features | Software Updates | Reseller Information | Product Registration |
Contact with any questions or comments concerning this site.